Search This Blog

Monday, October 5, 2009

Hey you, yeah you (Respond to comments)

CHLOEEEEE
Rawrrrrr
I had to start the comment like that for some reason. Anyways, thanks Chloe for taking the time out of your day to comment and have the comment actually be wroth something. The fact that it all didn't fit into one comment thingy shows that you really took your time and thought about what you would write. Thanks again for this. Your comment was thoughtful and helpful.

Thank you for helping me develop my writing. I'll admit that I didn't really try on the writing because I was trying to do it fast but thanks for reading it anyways. You asking me all those questions really got me thinking about how I could have furthered my writing. It also made me think about the future for my siblings with all the use of their digital stimulation. I wouldn't want them to zone out the way I do or maybe even not be able to communicate socially because they are too dependent on electronics. I do agree with you about my brother focusing on the tv at such a young age. Even though he doesn't know what it is he enjoys watching it for short periods of time and by sitting him in front of the tv we are encouraging it. I'm going to try to get him out of that habit at least while I'm at home because my parents don't see it being a problem.

I see that we both are addicted to digital stimulation. You, more so the passive digital interaction rather than me with interactive digital stimulation. Both however tend to distract us from the more important things that need to be taken care of.

So I see that we are both wondering about our (I'm going to use your word) digital pacifier. I can see how it can be a comfort to you because I feel the same way but I'm not sure why we feel like this. Or why anyone in general feels the need for digital stimulation. It seems to me it's just because we are so accustomed to it.

So peace out honey bunches of oats. Thanks again for doing your work. It's greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment