Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Other People Think Too?!

Anthony aka Dat Dude (corner store guy)

Yazmin: How cool are you and why?
Anthony: Very cool because I'm chill humble, and down to earth.

Yazmin: So what's your style like?
Anthony: Urban, affordable, and modern. Very into fashion. I even have my own fashion website.
urbanfashion.com

Yazmin: Do you get numbers usually?
Anthony: I do actually. Before now I have a gf.

Yazmin: Do you think that because of what your wearing is why you get these numbers?
Anthony: Well it's not all about it but yes because apprearance comes first.

Jessica: How much money would a whole outfit of yours be?
Anthony: About $300-$400.

Jessica: Do you feel like yourself even if you weren't wearing these expensive clothes?
Anthony: I'm always going to be me regardless of the clothes.

Jessica: Do you feel like your clothes make you cool?
Anthony: I think my clothes express me not that they make me cool.


Weird Guy

Chloe: Whose the coolest person you know and why?
Weird guy: My boyfriend because he's successful and dresses really nice.

Chloe: What's your favorite fashion trend?
Weird guy: Vintage, Civil War stuff, and fur.

Chloe: Why?
Weird guy: Looks nice and it's practical.


My Padre

Yazmin: Whose cooler Coldplay or Obama?
Padre: Coldplay because their music.

Yazmin: What's a typical cool outfit for you?
Padre: Jacket, jeans, and dressy shirt. With some casual shoes.

Yazmin: Whose the coolest person you know and why?
Padre: Bono from U2. All the humanitary services he does and his music is an inspiration.

Yazmin: What do you think being cool is?
Padre: Someone you can get along with, easy going, funny, and who has charisma.

Yazmin: Do you think your cool and why?
Padre: Yes because my daughter thinks I'm cool. = D


Mother May I

Yazmin: Whose cooler Barack or Oprah?
Mother: Obama because he changed history with being the first Black man elected president so obviously the public sees him as cool.

Yazmin: Whose the coolest person you know and why?
Mother: Madonna because she as a woman growing up in the era she did, did anything she wanted and broke so may barriers for women. And never let what anyone said bring her down or stop her from what she wanted to accomplish.

Yazmin: What's a cool outfit for you?
Mother: Jeans, nice boots, nice top, and jewelery.

Yazmin: Do you think the clothes you wear attracts people to you?
Mother: Most definitely. How you dress is what you attract.

Yazmin: Do you think your cool? And why?
Mother: No I know I'm cool. Because being cool is a state of mind and that's the state my mind is in.

No comments:

Post a Comment