Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I admire your style babyyy




KayKay
1. What inspires your style?
My style is inspired by my personal interest. I like what I like and know what matches and doesn’t. Sometimes I mix and match but my style is just a stem of my personality and what looks good on me.

2. Do you follow the latest trends and styles?
Certain styles or trends I like and use as my direction for some outfits but not for my entire wardrobe.

3. Do your friends dress the same as you?
We have similar interests in clothing choices but we don’t all look the same.

4. Do you think the way you dress makes you cool?
I think my personality and confidence in what I dress in makes me cool; but my clothing itself, not so much.




Nisie Digital Bitch
1. What inspires your style?
Everyone. I observe people's stlyes and if I like it, i'll add it to my own and switch it up a little. That's just the way I am. I think what really inpires it is everyone that looks alike. I like to be different at times.

2. Do your friends dress like you?
Well that's an obvious question. I dress way different from the "typical" girl. I do not wear my jean fit it tight up to my waist and my shirt fitting my curves. I like them loose, thank you very much but with guys and girls that do dress like me, I dress a little different. They like to rock common name brands, H&M, Gucci, Prada, Polo, etc. They would have a serious problem going into payless to buy some shoes. For me? If they looking right and fly ima buy.

3. Do you think dressing the way you do makes you seem cool?
Hell yeah but I don't dress to be cool. I dress to dress. In someone elses eyes I may not seem cool cause I might not be wearing the top name brands but in someones else's, I can be cool ass hell.

4. What do you think other's think of you when they see you?
That my style is unversal and I'm cool. That's the responses I get.

No comments:

Post a Comment