Search This Blog

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Hw 42-Significance

My question is What are the differences and similarities in between Osceola High School in Florida and SOF in NYC? How do these differences or similarities make the school better or worse? Or something like that.

This matters to me because I lived in Florida for a long time. I was suppose to be attending Osceola High School starting my ninth grade year. The reason I did not attend was because we moved to NEw York. I searched through many different schools when I got here and then I found SOF. I had always imagined myself in a big school so when I read how small it was, I wasn't sure but when I visited I just felt it was right for me.

Every since I was little I've seen all the typical high school movies with the cheerleaders and the football players and I always wondered where I would fit in because to me this is the school that I was going to attend. SOF is not like that however. There's not football team or cheerleading squad and I never realized how much I would have liked all this until I went to Osceola over February break to visit my best friend.

Their school has so many programs and activities to join. It's a huge campus with fields and a real gym and cafeteria. It was just what I always imagined school would be like.

No comments:

Post a Comment