Search This Blog

Monday, November 23, 2009

Telling People My Thoughts

Yoyoyoyoyoyo Jacaraaaa

Your story to me seems to say that it's cool to be polite to some people but then rude again. I don't know if this is what your trying to portray but this is what I got. I thought that your character was kind of rude which is not like my character who is actually a good person. I did like the beginning where she was nice to the elderly lady rather than taking the seat.


Maxie Pad (I haven't called you that in forever)

I like how you used piercing as the plot of your story. Right now there's a lot of that going on and I enjoy how you make a point to embarrass the person that thinks they're "cool". I think your story is about kids who think it's cool to be bad and such and I like how your calling them out. Good job!


Honey bunch, sugar plum, pumpyumpyunkin...

I like how you start with a fake representation (according to me) of cool and then continue on to an actually cool person (again according to me). Your story enlightens me (= D). I think that this should be how everyone is in real life because well rounded people are better than ones who think they're "cool".


Hi hero,

I liked how you pointed out that this was not your idea of cool because if it was I don't think you would be able to be my hero anymore. I enjoy your story line and the anticipation it built to get to the result. Your story is what most people think is cool I suppose because I know a lot of people that would do that.


Sam
I enjoyed the simplicity of your story and how it ended so nicely and simple. Your protaganist is the perfect example of what people think it's like too be cool.


In all the stories I kind of noticed that people had not really the same idea of being cool but they did have some similiarities. Kind of like it's cool to be a social and to want to be like everyone else. Like for Sam's story the protaginist changes himself to fit in with everyone else. Or in Jessica and Maxi's story the protaginists are social and like to be noticed. I think that this fits in to the characteristics of being cool.

I also noticed some differences like the fact that even though the protaginist in everyone's story have similarities they also have their own kind of personality. Like Sam's protaginist conforms while Jessica's chooses to instead turn away from friends and focus on herself instead. I think this is because everyone thinks different things about what it is to be cool. Which makes you think then that there can be no real "cool" person because even if one person thinks they are cool another can disagree.

No comments:

Post a Comment