Search This Blog

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Ayoo

Taking that survey was a little weird. The questions were normal but the fact that we had to take it for a class was what made it so weird. Then again Andys class has never been normal. Even though surveys are meant to be random at first I was still trying to monitor what I wrote because again it was for a class. But then I just changed my mind and wrote what I really thought.

The results are actually pretty funny and not that surprising except for some. It seems to me that people took it very seriously.

That other survey is different because it's professionally done and the real statistics. Which is kind of scary. Anywho they did New York City as a whole. We only have SOF students and what we do. And maybe some students like I did at first didn't answer the questions honestly. These numbers are legit.

No comments:

Post a Comment